Kick Off Spring Without a Care in the World!
April is here along with one of the most dreaded days of the year: tax day! Between taxes, spring cleaning, planning for summer trips and all the regular ins and outs of life, spring can be a very stressful time of year. You are never at your best when stressed, so here a few helpful tips to bring on the relaxation and help you be your best self!
1) Take some "me time" every day. This doesn't have to be long and involved, but try to have a little time to yourself every day. It could be a cup of tea before bed time, a quick jog in the morning, or fifteen minutes to meditate on your lunch break. Whatever you choose, be sure that it is a peaceful, re-energizing time for you.
2) Get some sleep. One of the biggest stressors in our lives is lack of sleep, and once you are sleep deprived and stressed, it can be even harder to get some rest. To counteract stress related insomnia, try rubbing a few drops of your favorite essential oil on your temples before bed combined with a breathing exercise. Consciously breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. If your mind is racing with things you need to accomplish, leave a notepad and pen by your bed where you can jot things down when they pop into your head. Writing them down will assure you that they won't be forgotten, and get them off your mind so you can have a great night of sleep.
3) Indulge. When stressed, we tend to take care of everyone and everything but ourselves and that is no good at all. Whether you come by the spa for a restful massage or mani/pedi, or you have a girl's night out with one of your best friends, finding little ways to take care of yourself will make life more manageable.
4) Get a move on. In the immortal words of Elle Woods, "Exercise creates endorphins. Endorphins make you happy!" Go for a hike or jog, pick up a yoga class, try rock climbing, or join a local sports league. Exercise doesn't have to be something you dread; find something active that you love doing and enjoy yourself!
If stress is getting you down, call or stop by the spa. We are ready and waiting to help you de-stress and become your best self today and every day!
irst Blush of Spring
Celebrate with 15% savings on all PurePressed & In Touch Cream Blushes
PurePressed Blush MSRP $27.00
Create beautiful, flushed cheeks with our mineral blush. Colors so subtle and natural you'll look like you're glowing from the inside out!
- Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients
- Suitable for use on the eyes and lips
- Formulated with nourishing minerals
- Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color
- Finishes beautifully and naturally
This blush is so subtle and goes on beautifully. Splurge on the fan brush! It deposits just the right amount of color and allows you to build the color without looking clownish.
I love these blushes and own five of these powder kind. They really are amazing and look natural. These will last me a long time because you don't need a lot of it. Can't wait to try some more colors.
In Touch Cream Blush MSRP $27.00
Sweep our creamy blush stick over your cheeks for a flush that's soft, dewy and natural.
- Cream to powder blush.
- Can be applied under or over minerals for a natural or more dramatic look.
- Can also be applied on the eyes and lips.
- Great for on-the-go touch-ups.
- Easy to apply stick form.
- Provides a radiant, lit-from-within glow.
In Touch Cream Blush
What a great product. After using another minerals makeup for several years, it was time to update my makeup. I changed over to Jane Iredale and love every item I have. The cream blush is smooth and light, this blends so nicely. I have three different shades and love them all.
I am very fair skinned and appreciate that this product can create a healthy glow without looking painted or unnatural. There is a teeny bit of shimmer but it looks natural and the formulation is very gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. I have this in connection which is a universally flattering peachy shade.
Great Easter Basket Ideas from Keyano Aromatics:
• Lavender Butter Cream - the ultimate hydrating treatment for hands, feet & body. With 20% Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, vitamins A, C & D, Lavender and natural food grade preservatives, you will love how your skin feels.
- Lavender Massage and Bath Oil - nourish your skin with this antioxidant rich massage and bath oil. A blend of grape seed oils scented with our lavender essential oil will leave your skin soft and silky.
- Lavender Scrub - emulsifies to a creamy lotion as you add water and rinses clean with no oily residue.
Exfoliate dull skin leaving the skin feeling soft and revitalized.
Spa Q and A
How often should I get a facial or massage?
I recommend getting them once or twice a month to take care of your skin and body. Of course this is going to vary from person to person depending on your lifestyle, budget, skin and body condition, and goals.
Your skin is a living organ. A facial is going to help maintain clear, toned, youthful skin. Your skin type factors into how often you should be receiving facial treatments. Say you have acne-prone skin or are doing a series of peels, we would need to see you more often to take care of breakouts, blackheads and get your skin under control until it clears up. But a general rule of thumb for most people is monthly facial treatments. Also, if you are working with a skincare therapist, they would have a better idea since they know your skin and what would be best.
Do you feel like your back or neck is always tight and your shoulders are to your ears? If yes, then frequent bi-weekly or monthly massages can help alleviate those areas of stress and tension. Massage can help with headaches, muscle pain, stress, blood pressure and anxiety to name a few. If you have chronic pain or certain areas to address, the more frequent the better. Keeping your muscle tissue in good shape will ultimately make you feel better.
It's about taking care of yourself. Just as you exercise or get your hair cut or go to the doctor, getting a facial or massage is about health care and maintenance.
Hop into Spa-lon Euphoria and relax with our Easter Pamper Pack
Our Easter Pamper package includes:
- Relaxing Back Massage (Valued at $45)
- Exhilarating Back Scrub (Valued at $40)
- Titillating Scalp Massage FREE (Valued at $30)
- Eyelash Tint or Eyebrow shape FREE (Valued at $22)
- Deep Cleansing Mini Facial FREE (Valued at $60)
- Heavenly Hand Massage FREE (Valued at $30)
- Fabulous Foot Massage FREE (Valued at $30)
Total amazing value over $257.00 you pay only $99.00!
BUT .... Hurry this amazing offer is only available through April
“I Was Soooo Looking Forward to Shedding My Winter Shoes and Putting On Some Fabulous New Spring Ones... and Then I Looked at My FEET...!”
Here’s How You Can Have Beautiful Feet (First 17 clients to book)
I felt the warm touch of spring the today, and thought “it’s time to dust off the sandals and get ready for summer...” And then I thought “EEEEK! My feet!
Spring’s just wonderful, but there’s no way I’m going to expose MY feet without some serious fancy footwork first! And I figured ‘well, if I’m thinking like that, maybe my salon clients are thinking the same!’ So I’ve put together a great spring offer for you, so you don’t get that ‘aahhhh, no way I’m going to expose those feet to the world!’ feeling.
So You'll Get a Full "Show Your Toes" Pedicure along with a
• Callus Peel (Value $25)
• Paraffin Treatment (Value $24)
• Shellac Upgrade (Value $15)
Yours For ONLY $55 SAVE $64!
I’ve only set aside this special offer for the first 17 of our special clients who book their ‘spring makeover’ pedicure. Don’t be embarrassed on the next warm day and you go to put on those lovely sandals – wouldn’t you rather step out into spring with the confidence of knowing your feet are fabulous? So don’t delay...call now so we can book you a place for a little pampering.
Call now at 802 370-9673 or reply Reserve Online. BUT .... Hurry this amazing offer will not last long