Dermacycling is the exciting new skin care technology featured as the Hollywood Peel on television. Dermacycling is based on nano technology and a new understanding of how the body’s reaction to trauma can rejuvenate our skin.
The Dermacycle Machine is a natural non-thermal process that uses LED lights that emit less energy that a 40 watt light bulb to improve the appearance of aging and sun-damaged skin without any skin tissue injury or patient discomfort.
LED therapy is a non-invasive procedure that converts light energy to metabolic energy within the skin cells, like photosynthesis, which takes sunlight and converts it into food energy in plants.
Skin Conditions treated with Dermacycling
The appearance of aging results from loss of collagen, the body’s major supporting protein as well as drier, thinner, less flexible skin. Dermacycling takes advantage of the body’s natural process by stimulating cells that help repair the skin and increase blood flow.
Acne affects 85% of teenagers while 20% of adults have acne. It affects all races, ages and genders – using combined light therapy with optimum wavelength frequency provides proven and effective results in the reduction of acne.
Skin Pigmentation disorders occur as a result of the body producing too much or too little melanin. Sun damage is the leading cause of skin pigmentation problems.
Powerful light emitting diodes (LEDs) have been shown to help heal wounds, LEDs also grow human muscle and skin cells up to five times faster than normal, aiding wound healing and minimizing the appearance of scars.
Benefits of LED
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Clears blemishes
- Improves the appearance of skin tone
- Regeneration/stimulation of collagen
- Restores skin’s natural collagen activity
- Activates fibroblast cells which create collagen and elastin
- Helps the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Creates more skin moisture which will help fill out skin
- Increases circulation, providing healthier skin
- Helps in reducing melanin production
- Promotes nutritional elements existing within the skin
- Helps the appearance of irregular pigmentation
- Lessens skin coarseness
- Lessons pore size
- Stimulates and activates metabolic function in skin cells
- Smoothes texture
- Reduces the appearance of overall redness and flushing
- No side effects
- No down time
- No pain
- Fast, treat entire face in about 15-20 minutes
- No after care needed
- Affordable and cost effective
Dermacyling is a revolutionary protocol to cycle the skin between a ‘trauma’ and a ‘healing & nourishing phase. Using a mirocurrent/led light machine and glycolic acid cream to remove top layers of living cell tissue to trigger the body’s stem cell formation to grow new skin. Then the skin is allowed to heal and nourisah. This cycle can be repeated until the desired results are achieved. After which a once a month maintenance treatment is recommended.
The Microcurrent will re-educate the under-laying muscle to tone, lift and shape the face for a non surgical facelift and to treat; lines, wrinkles, large pores, scars, discolorations, acne and rosacea with LED lights and serums.
There are Dermacycling principles also called the ‘scientific manipulation of the skin’
First Principle: Trauma vs. Healing
- Trauma = triggers the healing response for increased formation of collagen and elastin. It speeds up the skin re-newel process to grow new skin.
- Healing and Nourishing = feeds and builds new collagen and elastin to beautify the skin.
Second Principle: Sebaceous Glands Balancing
- Correct Oily Skin with Oils = Normalization
- Correct Dry Skin with Drying of the skin = Normalization
Third Principle: Oxygenation vs. Moisturization
- Day time regimen = Trauma or Healing Moisturization
- Night time regimen = Oxygenation and Balancing of the Skin
If you remove sebum from the surface, you stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce more oil. This is exactly what you do if you use a skin care line designed for oily skin,
If you add oil and/or moisture to the skin, you shut down the sebaceous glands and they stop producing oil. This is exactly what you do if you use a skin care line designed for dry skin. In other words, under all the oil and moisture, your skin is getting drier and drier. If you constantly remove oils, you get increasingly oilier. You get premature aging of the skin just by over stimulating or under-stimulating the sebaceous glands.
Conclusion: You should only use products and regimens that are designed to neither stimulate nor shutdown sebaceous glands but rather designed to balance sebum formation the way nature intended.
Why is Sebum so Important?
- It is the best moisturizer and conditioner!
- Sebum is released from the bottom of the pores to help evacuate/clean the pores by pushing the impurities, bacteria, fungus and dead skin cells out.
- Provides an acid mantel on the surface of the skin to prevent bacteria and fungus from entering into the skin and blood stream
During Dermacycling you should only use a moisturizer on the skin during the daytime to protect, feed and add moisture. You should not use any moisturizer during the nighttime in order to balance the sebaceous glands for proper sebum release, and to allow the skin to breath.