What is Ultrasound Cavitaion?
The most advanced way to break down fat cells, remove cellulite and tighten and tone your skin!
Ultrasound Cavitation is one of the most advanced systems on today’s market. Using Ultrasound Cavitation and Radio Frequency, the Cavi Lipo Treatment allows your body to break down fat cells. These cells are then metabolized through your body’s natural removal processes. Unlike traditional liposuction, Cavitation Liposuction uses no injections, anesthesia, and there is no down time making it the perfect treatment for removal of fat and cellulite.
How does Ultrasound Cavitation work?
Liquefy your fat cells with the power of sound waves. Ultrasound Cavitation is a leading-edge technology that disrupts fat cells, emulsifies and turns them into liquid, later to be excreted by the body through your normal metabolic process.
Low frequency ultrasound waves pass through the skin, leaving a path of vibration throughout the fatty tissue. Once the fat cell’s membrane is burst, then the heat, ultrasound cavitation and massage converts the fat cells into liquid. Once emulsified, 90% of the liquid fat will excrete through the lymphatic and urinary system.
Common Treatment Areas Include:
- Love handles
The the main benefits of Ultrasound Cavitation are:
- Volume reduction of tissues (fat blasting).
- Body shaping and contouring.
- Skin tightening and toning.
- Cellulite reduction.
When will I see results?
The ultrasound cavitation treatment will often yield immediate results which you can feel, touch and see and it can be long lasting. Some clients can experience between 1 to 5 cm. of circumference reduction after a single session with increasing results after subsequent visits. However, more significant results will be noticed after the second and third treatment. Normally, multiple sessions are required, generally 1 per week until you’ve had about 6-12 treatments in total, this will depend on the results you want.
Can I lose weight with Ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is particularly intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily go away by simple dieting and exercise.
Before & Aftercare Advice for Best Results
- Drink at least 2 liters of water before your treatment and another 2 liters per day following your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
- Refrain from ANY alcohol consumption for 2 – 3 days following your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results.
- Refrain from caffeine for 3-4 days prior to your treatment and for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid eating 2 hours prior and 1 hour after your treatment.
- Refrain from aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory products for 2 days prior and after your treatment.
- Use dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement (your therapist will show you how to do this).
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna straight after treatment.
- Diet: Follow a low carb, low starch, low sugar diet for best results.
- Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.
- Cancer (all forms)
- Undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
- High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
- Diabetes (uncontrolled)
- Keloid scarring
- Excessive pigmentation
- Vein inflammation
- Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
- Chemical peels and laser resurfacing
If you have any ABSOLUTE CONTRAINDICATIONS you cannot be treated.
- Recent surgery (wait 6 months)
- Recent scars (wait 6 months)
- Open lesions (avoid area)
- Skin diseases (avoid area)
- Infection (avoid area)
- Antibiotics (wait until course completed)
- Inflammation (avoid area)
- Varicose veins (avoid area)
- Prosthesis/silicone implants (avoid area)
- Metal implants/screws (avoid area)
- Metal contraceptive coil (avoid area)
- Depilatory creams (wait 2 weeks)
- Areas being treated with IPL or Laser (wait 2 weeks)
- Areas being treated with Botox® (wait 3 months) or dermal fillers (wait 2 weeks)
- Suntan (sun must be avoided the entire duration of the treatment regime)
- Chronic inflammation (depending on severity of chronic inflammatory conditions - consider that treatment will increase inflammation and anti-inflammatory medications reduce the effectiveness of the treatment - please discuss with your doctor first)
If you have any PARTIAL CONTRAINDICATIONS you may or may not be suitable for treatment. Your beauty therapist will advise the best course of action in a consultation.
*Disclaimer: Results will vary from person to person and are based on factors such as age, lifestyle habits and medical history.
Whether you want to remove belly, thigh, arm, hip or back fat, Ultrasound Cavitation with RF (AKA Cavi Lipo Treatment) is the breakthrough treatment for you!
Call 802 276-5275 or email Molly@spaloneuphoria.com to request an appointment. This is only sold as a package, not as a single service.