Vacuum RF Therapy for cellulite reduction
Vacuum RF Therapy is one of a number of therapies used to tackle the hard-to-shift, dimpled fat that is often found on thighs, knees, buttocks, stomach and the tops of arms.
A vacuum is created around the area, lifting the cellulite away from the muscle, thus encouraging blood flow, stimulating lymphatic drainage and amplifying the effects of massage or exercise. Vacuum RF therapy is a similar, but modern version of the ancient Chinese art of "cupping" that is now a popular alternative treatment.
Vacuum RF therapy is a non-invasive scientifically researched treatment, certified by the FDA. It offers an effective solution to fight cellulite in all stages, reduces localized fat and reshapes the body.
How does Vacuum RF Therapy work?
The Vacuum RF therapy system uses suction and pressure to release the fluids in the fat cells that cause cellulite. Along with Radio Frequency energies to create superficial and deep heating of connective tissue fibers, dermal collagen fibers and fat cells. These energies soften the connective tissue and stimulate the production of new collagen for improved skin elasticity and resilience. By creating cellular turnover, the skin appears tighter and more youthful. The results include a localized reduction in skin laxity, increased dermal volume and improved skin texture and structure.
It is frequently recommended for:
- Reducing excess fat deposit in hips, thighs and buttocks
- Improved blood circulation
- Relaxing muscle tension
- Increased lymph circulation and elimination of toxins
- Improved skin tightness, firmness and elasticity
- Prevention of cellulite by inhibiting fat storage
What areas of the body can be targeted?
Vacuum RF Therapy can be done over the entire body. Although the most common areas are legs, buttocks, abdomen, and upper arms.
What is a typical treatment like?
It is relatively painless, relaxing and you may experience a gentle warming heat with a comfortable massage. The typical treatment time is about 45 minutes, concentrating on the problem area. During the procedure you will appropriately draped to ensure your comfort and preserve modesty. The treatment is performed on a comfortable massage table.
Who is the treatment suitable for?
The treatment can be carried out on adult men and women.
- Cancer (all forms)
- Undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
- High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
- Diabetes (uncontrolled)
- Keloid scarring
- Excessive pigmentation
- Vein inflammation
- Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
- Chemical peels and laser resurfacing
If you have any ABSOLUTE CONTRAINDICATIONS you cannot be treated.
- Recent surgery (wait 6 months)
- Recent scars (wait 6 months)
- Open lesions (avoid area)
- Skin diseases (avoid area)
- Infection (avoid area)
- Antibiotics (wait until course completed)
- Inflammation (avoid area)
- Varicose veins (avoid area)
- Prosthesis/silicone implants (avoid area)
- Metal implants/screws (avoid area)
- Metal contraceptive coil (avoid area)
- Depilatory creams (wait 2 weeks)
- Areas being treated with IPL or Laser (wait 2 weeks)
- Areas being treated with Botox® (wait 3 months) or dermal fillers (wait 2 weeks)
- Suntan (sun must be avoided the entire duration of the treatment regime)
- Chronic inflammation (depending on severity of chronic inflammatory conditions - consider that treatment will increase inflammation and anti-inflammatory medications reduce the effectiveness of the treatment - please discuss with your doctor first)
If you have any PARTIAL CONTRAINDICATIONS you may or may not be suitable for treatment. Your therapist will advise the best course of action in a consultation.
What can be done to maximize results?
In order to achieve optimal results it is advised that you drink plenty of water. I recommend 1.5 liters or more per day, on the day of procedure and throughout the process. Increasing water intake naturally detoxifies the body and flushes out excess waste from your system. Do some soft exercise (for instance 20 minutes of walking), especially after the treatment to stimulate the lymphatic and urinary systems. Follow a low carb, low sugar diet. Refrain from any alcohol consumption for 2 – 3 days following your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results. Alcohol is treated like sugar and your body will convert it into fat.
- Cellulite reduction
- Skin toning
- Body contouring
- Stimulation of circulation
- Scar and stretch mark flattening
- Swelling reduction
- Aids treatment of scars, burns and swelling
- 60% Inch Loss
- 100% Cellulite Reduction
- 75% Body Contouring
- 80% Detoxifying
- 50% Toning & Firming
- 50% Skin Tightening
Disclaimer: May not be suitable for all body types. There is no guarantee of specific results. Results will vary from person to person and are based on factors such as age, lifestyle habits and medical history.
Ready to schedule your Vacuum RF Therapy appointment?