Father's Day Fun with Dad
Father's Day is believed to have originated on July 5, 1908, at a Methodist church in Fairmont, West Virginia. A year later, Mrs. John B. Dodd, who lived in Washington, decided to plan a celebration in honor of her father. It was so successful that Mrs. Dodd suggested a formal Father's Day celebration be observed. Four years later, a bill was presented to make Father's Day an official holiday. It wasn't until 1976 that President Nixon instituted Father's Day as a permanent holiday. Father's Day is a special time to show your father, grandfather, husband, or brother what a wonderful person you think he is! Spending time with family is surely at the top of his wish list. Check out these great gift ideas that Dad will absolutely appreciate!
- A Gift Basket: Father's Day is the perfect opportunity to gather some of your dad'sfavorite things and present them to him in a festive Father's Day basket! After all, he's so busy he doesn't take time to spoil himself, so it's up to you to pamper him! Get his favorite cologne, candy and maybe a few movie passes. Add some of his favorite products from the spa such as shaving cream and body scrub. Toss in a couple of baseball tickets for you and Dad and you are on your way to a fun-filled day!!
- Guys' Night Out: After a day of celebrating Dad with the family, why not get all the important men in his life together for a fun night out? Start with drinks at his favorite after work spot and move on to dinner at his favorite sports grill so everyone can enjoy the game. This is sure to be an exciting night for all!
- A Day at the Spa: Even Dad likes to unwind and relax. Give him the gift of relaxation by choosing a package created just for him or give him a spa gift card to create his own experience. Perhaps your father will enjoy a sculpt massage or a deep tissue massage. What a great way to work out all those kinks and relax those muscles!
- A New Outfit: Your father may not enjoy shopping for that perfect outfit, so why not do it for him? Whether it's his favorite pair of jeans, a new suit, or khakis and a Polo for Casual Friday, Dad will appreciate the addition to his wardrobe. You can even get creative and gear him up with a jersey, hat and shorts emblazoned with his favorite football team for the upcoming season. He'll be game day ready and anxiously awaiting that first kickoff!
- A New Tool: Dads love to tinker around in the garage on weekends, finding something that needs to be fixed. Maybe he likes woodworking or creating the perfect landscape in the front yard. Whatever his interest, your dad can always use an extra tool to complete those menial tasks. Get him a screwdriver set, power saw, or have the whole family pitch in for that new lawn mower he's wanted for so long. He'll love that you remembered him on his special day!
Happy Father's Day. Enjoy the day with those you love most!
NEW to Spa-lon Euphoria
SkinScript specializes in corrective skin care for all skin types and ethnicities. Our products contain kojic and arbutin which naturally lighten the skin, and create an even skin tone. In addition, antioxidants, glycolics, retinols, and jojoba help to diminish hyperpigmentation and melasma leaving the skin rejuvenated.
SkinScript products were designed and developed under the direction of highly-respected physicians and aestheticians to create a unique skincare line to treat their clients’ top concerns while improving their skin’s appearance and repairing damaged skin. Targeting concerns of aging, acne, clogged pores, fines line, age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation and rosacea, we achieve advanced results.
In the past, topical skin care has been concerned with softening the skin, but we have taken it a step further. Our products not only soften, but polish the skin, making it glow! Decreasing blemishes, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking age spots without peeling, redness or irritation are some of the results. Our products work with the skin without causing irritation, “chirally correct”, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
Taken directly from the SkinScript website.
Spa Q and A
How often should I get a massage?
Typically, once every week or two is ideal for keeping your muscle tissue pliable and in good shape, if you can afford it. If you are in chronic pain or have a special issue to address, you might need to come weekly (or even twice a week) until you feel better.
Once you're feeling good, once a month is probably the minimum for maintaining the health of your tissue. If you start stretching the massages out too far, then your muscles can revert to their old patterns and you'll have to start all over again to restore their suppleness and pliancy. Listen to your body, but don't wait too long in an effort to save money.
Ladies! Are you ready to bare it all on the beach?
Get your body bikini ready with this amazing package: $213 of value
You pay only $147
You’ll get these amazing treatments:
· Full Leg wax valued at $68
· Underarm wax valued at $25
· Eyebrow wax valued at $20
· Brazilian wax valued at up to $65
· Dead Sea Salt leg exfoliation valued at $35
All this for only $143
You SAVE $70!!!
BUT…..ONLY available (with Ellen) for the first 27 Bookings! So book your appointment right now. You’ll be delighted, or it’s FREE!
Call Now at 802 370-9673 or
Coconut Lime & Mango Pedicure
Prepare your senses for a tropical journey! Skin is enveloped in antioxidants with a Mango Coconut foot wash and hot towel treatment. Next, they're polished to perfection with a fresh Coconut Lime Scrub. Relax with a juicy Mango grand finale vitamin-rich whipped Shea butter massage. This pedi is the freshest slice of the season! Only $55!
Warm Buttered Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage is a treat in itself, the warm stones melt those tight muscles as your therapist glides them along your back, arms, legs, neck and shoulders. The placement of our largest stones along your spine then into your palms and on the soles of your feet makes your whole body feel relaxed and connected. Then add to that the wonderful scent of Coconut Lime or Mango as the gentle heat of the stones melts the Body Butter into your skin and infuses the scent into the room. The Warm Buttered Stone Massage is a true delight for the all the senses. 60 minutes $95